We care for the sick as medical doctors, medical assistants, midwives and as counselors especially for AIDS patients. We are involved in various medical units such as:
- 5 Hospitals in Uganda and 3 in Kenya
- 9 Dispensaries in Uganda, 6 in Kenya and 1 in Tanzania.
- 1 Community Bases Health Center in Uganda and 1 in Kenya.
- Counseling of patients is done in all the hospitals.
- 2 Nursing Training Schools in Uganda
- 2 Leprosorium hospitals in Uganda.
St. Francis General Hospital in Central Uganda, and Buluba a hospital in Eastern Uganda are some of the hospitals ran by our Ministry.